- Passengers are required to show up at the bus stop at least 20 minutes before departure.
- Your ticket includes the free transportation of one checked-in bag (max 20 kgs), to be stowed in the baggage compartment, and one carry-on bag (max 5 kgs), to be stowed underneath your seat. Carry-on luggage cannot be stowed in the baggage compartment, and is your responsibility to look after. Buscenter is not responsible for any lost or stolen luggage inside the cabin. Passengers in transit to and from the airports or on international journeys can bring two suitcases per person (total 2 of 20kg each). We highly recommend to put tags on the suitcases with at contact information.
- Have your Passport/ID on hand on international journeys, as border police will check documentation.
- The ticket can be shown from any device. Printing the ticket is not a requirement.
- To buy online you need either a credit card, a Postepay card, a PayPal account.
- Children less than 14 years old must be accompanied. Children from 15 to 18 can travel on their own if they have a travel consent letter from their parents or guardian.
- When you buy a ticket you accept terms and conditions.